We have been providing our specialised onsite spray applied cleaning and disinfecting service to some of Ireland's leading companies since 1985
- Lab tested and proven for spraying disinfectant materials
- Optimises spray application putting material where it belongs
- The right mix of high production with the right droplet size
- Delivers a consistent wetted surface without over-saturation
- Spraying technology allows a comprehensive surface coating with disinfectant – subsequently the microbial presence of bacteria, fungi or viruses can be reduced.
- Disinfectants in liquid form, which are at least limited virucidal, are suitable for application to surfaces by spraying.
- Disinfectant types: Based on alcohol, aldehydes, biguanides, bisphenols, diamidines, peroxygens, phenolics, quaternary ammonium salts and halogen-releasing compounds.
WHERE CAN DISINFECTANT BE SPRAYED?
- Public Areas
- Office Spaces
- Toilet Areas
- Locker Rooms
- Kitchens/Food Prep
- Entryways, Stairwells, Walkways
- Public Transport